/ CAREERS /JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking to make a difference?
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to do something that matters.
Perks & Benefits
Amazing work environment
Work with incredibly talented and creative teams
Award-winning marketing communications agency
Extremely low cost medical insurance
Generous paid time off schedule
Additional three days off to volunteer and help others
Short/Long-term disability and life insurance at no cost
Free lunches twice a month
Free snacks, fruit, soda, coffee, tea
Current Job Openings
Marketing Project/Campaign Manager
Feeling drained from the same work in the same vertical? Need some variety, more experience, and challenges?
Working at a company where you have no idea who’s making the decisions that impact you and your career?
We’re searching for an experienced Marketing Project/Campaign Manager to work with some of our Fortune 500 clients. We’re looking for someone who understands what it’s like to manage a variety of marketing projects/campaigns in multiple channels and enjoys actively being involved in the entire marketing life-cycle; including ideation, defining requirements, creating & monitoring project/campaign schedules and budgets, along with execution and implementation.
This position is a leadership role which includes managing projects and campaigns as well as the teams who help create them. It requires strong attention to detail, clear communication skills and a highly organized individual with the ability to anticipate needs and support others to make sure deliverables are achieved.
- Support assigned clients, work closely with managers/directors, and team members
- Assist in identifying appropriate resources needed for marketing projects/campaigns
- Manage campaigns utilizing omnichannel marketing solutions within set brand standards
- Create and track project/campaign schedules, budgets, scope, & understand billing details
- Lead project/campaign teams specializing in programming, strategy, design, content, social engagement, video, and metrics & analytics
- Monitor project/campaign milestones, ensuring all deliverables meet our quality standards and our client’s expectations
- Support internal teams, review project/campaign reports, identify and address potential issues, ensure the accuracy of schedule, scope, and budget
- Manage external and internal communication and documentation with client and vendors
- Show leadership during meetings and drive critical conversations and decisions by leveraging collaboration and critical thinking
- Document all client change requests and review with appropriate personnel to issue scope change orders for approval
- Understand how to estimate marketing objectives with internal teams and SME’s
This is a pivotal role for an individual who desires to truly own the projects/campaigns entrusted to us by our Fortune 500 clients. This position requires initiative, pro-active solutions, teamwork, as well as the ability to focus and work independently. The role is fast-paced and will require the ability to multi-task and handle pressure with grace, always steering towards a solution. Candidates should enjoy stepping up to challenges and consider the details important pieces to accomplish the overall strategic marketing objectives.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- 2 – 3 yrs. Project/Campaign Management experience at a professional marketing agency
- a bachelor’s degree in marketing or marketing related field (preferred)
- the ability to manage every detail while keeping an eye on the big picture
- the skills to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- experience leading teams, client meetings, brainstorming sessions and the ability to build consensus within a group
- a desire and comfort with managing omnichannel, parallel projects/campaigns
- Amazing work environment
- Working with talented creative teams at an award-winning marketing agency
- Experience working with an award-winning marketing communications agency
- Aetna medical insurance at an extremely low cost
- Generous paid time off schedule
- 32V = Additional three days off to volunteer to help others
- Dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Short/Long-term disability and life insurance at no cost
- Summer hours
- Free lunches twice a month
- Free daily snacks, fruit, soda, coffee (espresso, cappuccino, lattes), tea
NOTE: StudioNorth is located in Lake County, the Northern suburbs of Chicago, just north of Lake Forest, IL