/ CAREERS /JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Campaign Manager
North Chicago, Illinois
Feeling like you don’t have a part in the overall company’s success? You don’t really know anyone beyond your immediate team? Are you longing for a more intimate, collaborative environment? Need some variety, more experience, and challenges? Are you working at an agency where you can’t have a conversation with the people who make the decisions that impact you? Or even worst, you don’t know who they are?
We’re searching for an experienced Senior Campaign Manager to work with one of our Fortune 200 clients. We’re looking for someone who can manage a variety of marketing projects/campaigns in multiple channels and enjoys actively being involved in the entire marketing lifecycle; including ideation, defining requirements, creating & monitoring project/campaign schedules and budgets, along with execution and implementation.
This position is a leadership role which includes managing projects and campaigns as well as leading the teams who help create them. It requires strong attention to detail and a highly organized individual with the ability to anticipate needs and support others to make sure deliverables are achieved.
- Support assigned clients, work closely with managers/directors, and team members
- Assist in identifying appropriate resources needed for marketing projects/campaigns
- Manage campaigns utilizing omnichannel marketing solutions within set brand standards
- Create and track project/campaign schedules, budgets, scope, and understand billing details
- Lead project/campaign teams specializing in programming, strategy, design, content, social engagement, video, and metrics & analytics
- Monitor project/campaign milestones, ensuring all deliverables meet our quality standards and our client’s expectations
- Support internal teams, review project/campaign reports, identify and address potential concerns, ensure the accuracy of the schedule, scope, and budget
- Show leadership during meetings and drive critical conversations and decisions by leveraging collaboration and critical thinking
- Document all client change requests and review with appropriate personnel to issue scope change orders for approval
- Understand how to estimate marketing objectives with internal teams and SME’s
This is a pivotal role for an individual who desires to truly own the projects/campaigns entrusted to us by our clients. This position requires initiative, pro-active solutions, teamwork, as well as the ability to focus and work independently. The role is fast-paced and will require the ability to multi-task and handle pressure with grace, always steering towards a solution.
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- 5 – 7 yrs. Project/Campaign Management experience at a professional marketing agency is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or marketing related field (preferred)
- Ability to manage every detail while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Skills to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Experience leading teams, client meetings, brainstorming sessions and the ability to build consensus within a group
- Desire and comfort with managing omnichannel, parallel projects/campaigns
- Experience with Microsoft suite (a must)
- Previous experience with Workfront is a plus
Along with working with talented creative team members, our benefits include:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois medical insurance
- Principal = Dental insurance
- Free = Life, Short/Long Term insurance
- Generous paid vacation and personal days
- 3 additional paid days off to volunteer to help others (32V)
- 401(k) plan
- Summer hours
- Free catered lunches twice a month
- Awesome Company events and celebrations!
- Free daily snacks, fruit, yogurt, soda, custom coffee, espresso, and tea
StudioNorth’s headquarters is located in Lake County, the Northern suburbs of Chicago, just north of Lake Forest, IL
*Unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to applicants who do not meet the agency experience requirements.
Perks & Benefits
Amazing work environment
Work with incredibly talented and creative teams
Award-winning marketing communications agency
Extremely low cost medical insurance
Generous paid time off schedule
Additional three days off to volunteer and help others
Short/Long-term disability and life insurance at no cost
Free lunches twice a month
Free snacks, fruit, soda, coffee, tea